Advertisement

What it takes to create a manga|comic in 2019! (STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD!

What it takes to create a manga|comic in 2019! (STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD! Hi everyone! Welcome back to my channel, my name is Midnight Cross. In today's video, I talk about some more updated tips for aspiring manga artists/writers, webcomic creators, or graphic novel authors in 2019. Time is always changing, and so is the manga community. Tips that may have helped mangaka in the past, may not be as helpful now. I hope that these tips can really help you to take your manga to the next level, and help it reach a wider audience this year!!
Facebook Manga Communities I recommend:


Reddit Communities:

Forums:

----------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO, THEN YOU'LL LOVE THESE VIDEOS!

❌7 Things Every Good Protagonist Needs❌


❌How to Find an Artist or Writer for Your Manga❌


❌10 Common Manga and Webcomic Artist Problems❌


❌How to Become a Mangaka in Japan❌

----------------------------------------------------------
RECOMMENDED PLAYLISTS!

❌How to Make a Manga!)❌


❌The Character Creation Phase!❌


❌All About Manga Genres!❌

----------------------------------------------------------
FOLLOW ME FOR MORE ARTWORK, WIP'S, PROGRESS UPDATES + MUCH MORE!

❌DEVIANTART❌

❌FACEBOOK❌

❌TWITTER❌

❌INSTAGRAM❌

❌WATTPAD (My Fanfiction Account)❌


FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES: midnightxcross@gmail.com

how to be a manga artist,how to be a manga artist in japan,how to be a manga artist in america,how to be a mangaka in japan,how to get my manga published in japan,how to get my manga published,how to get my manga published in shonen jump,how to make a manga in 2019,how do i finish my manga,how do i create a manga,how do you create a manga,how do you create a webcomic,how do you create a comic,how do you create a comic on webtoon,how do you create a comic book,manga,

Post a Comment

0 Comments