Advertisement

What's Your Excuse For Not Telling People What You Need?

What's Your Excuse For Not Telling People What You Need? How to give voice to what you need. We all need help at times and we all have difficulty asking for some reason or another. But I’ve learned to turn my needs into something that empowers me. I’ve learned that excuses can be reversed to get me up and reaching out instead of holding me back. I can teach you too. Over the next 40 days, I'll be uploading daily videos that will show you how to get up when life knocks you down.

brain cancer,ironman triathlon,cancer sucks,no excuses,fitness motivation,workout,marathon,workout goals,inspiration,christian,radiation,chemotherapy,MD Anderson,life goals,pastor,workout inspiration,cancer,beat cancer,excuses,workout excuses,health,healthy living,healthy lifestyle,Glioblastoma,family,cancer treatment,brain tumor,MD Anderson Cancer Center,

Post a Comment

0 Comments