Advertisement

You Tend to Bakugou's Wounds ASMR

You Tend to Bakugou's Wounds ASMR This video was inspired by how I actually have chronic tendonitis currently flaring up in both my forearms so the pain was kind of real lol

But it was mostly inspired by my Patron Drew who requested this as his monthly Custom ASMR video!

Triggers:
- Bakugou pretending he's not injured
- You totally seeing through that shit
- Bakugou refusing your help
- Bakugou reluctantly accepting your help
- Bakugou wincing like a baby
- Bakugou pretending he doesn't secretly enjoy this attention

___________________
For New Listeners:

Hi, you’re probably wondering why the hell this cringy 20-something is dressing up like anime characters and whispering in your ear. I am too, honestly, but this is where my life has taken me and for some reason I love it. Whoops.

This channel is dedicated to ASMR which is short for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response which is a fancy way of saying you get goosebumps when someone is doing quiet things around you.

ASMR is used for sleep and relaxation, meditation, and in my case, for one-sided awkward role play with anime characters.

I got into this weird genre because I love cosplay and anime as both a community and hobby, and role-play asmr really helps me relax. I wanted to combine two things I really like so boom here I am. I hope this video helps you fall asleep, relax, meditate, and live out your weird anime fantasies that all your friends affectionately make fun of you for.

Catch me on my other social media below for more daily content!

~Social Media~

Instagram
www.instagram.com/promiseofahero

TikTok
Promise of a Hero:

Patreon
www.patreon.com/promiseofahero

bakugou,boku no hero,my hero academia,bakugou katsuki,katsuki bakugou,bnha,mha,boku no hero academia,asmr,cosplay,cosplay asmr,boku no hero academia asmr,bakugou asmr,my hero academia asmr,anime,anime asmr,roleplay,roleplay asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments