Advertisement

Andrew Yang: An argument for public and private health care: empowerment and responsibility

Andrew Yang: An argument for public and private health care: empowerment and responsibility Hey everyone! Shalee from Aussies for Yang here. I know this is a long one but it's a good one. As more details come out that Andrew Yang is not in support of a Medicare for All system as proposed by Bernie Sanders, I wanted to give a perspective as someone who lives in one of the best healthcare systems in the world, on why I think it's important to have a level of financial investment in your own healthcare under a public system designed to deal with basic needs and emergencies, and a private system to invest in preventative health.

This is a point of view I've developed over the last 3 years working in allied health and seeing numerous health outcomes of patients. I wanted to talk about healthcare from a completely different point of view. I hope you find this interesting!!!

Tags #m4a #yanggang #healthcare #andrewyang

responsibility

Post a Comment

0 Comments