Advertisement

Chainsaw Sculpting - What could possibly go wrong?...

Chainsaw Sculpting - What could possibly go wrong?... ASUS is hosting an invite only event in Sydney which I'm attending with other YouTubers, and they're letting me invite 30 of you! Epic tech and creative people will abound! - DETAILS:
To come, you must organize your own travel and be based in or near Sydney, NSW. If you want to come, tweet me (@JosiahBrooks) using the hashtag #ASUStimeWithJazza - tell me why you'd like to attend the event, focused towards creative professionals and tech enthusiasts!
The event is in The Venue Alexandria, Wednesday 9th October - tweet me before Sunday 6th to be considered!!

Type your Question with "Q:" at the start so I can find it!
➨ Merch:
--------------------------------
MORE OF ME! - Follow/Sub ↴
--------------------------------
▶ MAIN CHANNEL:
▶ Instagram+IGTV:
▶ Twitch:
▶ Twitter: @JosiahBrooks (
▶ Facebook:

jazza,animation,vlog,draw with jazza,cartoon,draw,let's draw,youtuber,behind the scenes,influencer,josiah,josiah brooks,studio,jazza studios,sketch,adobe,flash,animate,creative,creative cloud,

Post a Comment

0 Comments