Advertisement

GTA5 | live: good morning... components?

GTA5 | live: good morning... components? Hi ya'll! Welcome and thanks for checking out my gaming channel. I reeeaaaaally like making female outfits on GTAV and teaching others how to make them too! I also livestream whatever game is my current favorite.

Visit my website: xtiffi.com

Join: Become a channel member for as low as $1.99/month to unlock custom emojis for streams, a badge, access to my discord, early access to videos, & many treats from me! #pizzagang


Join my GTAV Crew TIFF:

Livestreans: 18+ is encouraged for streams


Socials ---
PSN: xtiffi
Epic Games: tiffix
2nd Channel (ASMR, Lifestyle, Product Testing):
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch:
Facebook:
Discord:
Paypal:
Website:

In Loving Memory of Savage, I will never forget you.❤️

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Grand Theft Auto V,

Post a Comment

0 Comments