Advertisement

My Chronic Illness Morning Routine

My Chronic Illness Morning Routine My Chronic Illness Morning Routine! In this video I share what I do to get ready in the morning. I have a few Chronic Illnesses most there is nothing I can do about but my stomach health is something I can help so I'm trying a few new things! I still am getting help from doctors with my connective tissue gene and dilated aorta but mostly just physical therapy. I was on medication and found it made my mental state not the best as well as too many side effects, so I've been trying to figure out how to deal with the Chronic Pain naturally. Thank you so much for watching! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! ♡

(If you are wondering what I have here is a video of explaining my Chronic Illnesses - )

Talk to me! ❤
Twitter-
Instagram-
Snapchat- Bre788

For collabs or other inquiries email me here: briannegetlingercontact@gmail.com

This video is not sponsored. Thoughts, opinions, and comments are my own! :)


this video is about..
chronic illness,morning routine,morning routine chronic illness,my morning routine,chronic illness recovery routine,chronic illness vlog,my chronic illness,chronic pain,illness,chronic illness morning routine,routine,chronic illness vlogger,chronic illness blog,morning,chronic,chronic illness day in the life,chronic illness awareness,chronic fatigue,life with chronic illness,living with a chronic illness
tags- #chronicillness #morningroutine #invisableillness

chronic illness,morning routine,morning routine chronic illness,my morning routine,chronic illness recovery routine,chronic illness vlog,my chronic illness,chronic pain,illness,chronic illness morning routine,routine,chronic illness vlogger,chronic illness blog,morning,chronic,chronic illness day in the life,chronic illness awareness,chronic fatigue,life with chronic illness,living with a chronic illness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments