Advertisement

SIGNING THE LEASE TO OUR NEW HOME & SORTING OUT MY DRAWERS

SIGNING THE LEASE TO OUR NEW HOME & SORTING OUT MY DRAWERS Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel. I am so beyond excited to share this amazing journey with you, so I have chosen to document all the bits in between. Signing the lease to our new little home was so crazy, and I can't wait for you all to see it. But for now, enjoy all the little vlogs in between. Love you always, S x

🐥TWITTER: @sianlock
📷INSTAGRAM: sianlock
👻SNAPCHAT: siancerilock

FOR BUSNIESS ENQURIES:
✉️EMAIL: sianxceri@outlook.com

All my vlogs are filmed with the Canon G7X mark ii, and all views and opinions are my own.

new home,moving vlog,renting a house,organising my drawers,bedroom clean,moving house,moving out,first appartment,clothes,wardrobe clear out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments