Advertisement

Stressed Out Glmv | EMOTION WARNING (Read description pls)

Stressed Out Glmv | EMOTION WARNING (Read description pls) I'm sorry if I upset any of you with this video but I just really needed to vent
Please know that you are loved, if not by a lot of people than at least by me. I don't know what I would do without you guys and all of your support through my channel. I really love you all and I hope that sometime I can get over this and be in a better place.
Also, in the part in the end when I said that I think my family would be better off without me, don't worry. I am not going to commit suicide or run off so please remain calm and don't jump to conclusions.
Again, I love you all, please stay awesome and know that you have a place in this world no matter what. I love you all

description

Post a Comment

0 Comments