Advertisement

Thrifted dresser farmhouse makeover

Thrifted dresser farmhouse makeover On this video I gave a vintage dresser a much needed makeover. I removed the damaged veneer, painted it with Chalk paint and distressed it for a farmhouse look.

Hope you enjoy it!!

******A bit about me******

I am a wife, a mom of two beautiful children, and a lover of all things good, positive and inspiring.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for watching my videos. This is something I've wanted to do for a very long time. I'm still very new to YouTube and have so much to learn, but painting furniture, organizing and decorating my home on a budget are some of my passions and I love sharing it with you.
If you've subscribed to my channel, THANK YOU; if you haven't, consider doing so and help my channel grow. I post new videos every week, so hit the notification bell so you don't miss any of them!
God bless and have a beautiful, happy day! 💕



*******FOLLOW ME*******

Facebook:


*******BUSINESS CONTACT*********

DIYbeautyonpurpose@gmail.com


*******BINGE WATCH MY TOP 10 VIDEOS*******

Trash to Treasure: Home decor


Thrift store wooden trunk makeover


Trash to Treasure: Home Studio decorations


Trash to Treasure: Fall decor


Fall decorations: reusing and updating last year's decorations


Trash to Treasure: Farmhouse home decor


Trash to Treasure: stool to bench


Amazing side table makeover: a true trash to treasure story


Front Porch Fall decorations


Farmhouse master bed refresh



*********************************************

Supplies I used:

Chalk paint brush
Professional Chalk & Wax Paint Brush for Furniture - Painting or Waxing - Dark & Clear Soft Wax - Milk Paint, Stencils, Home Decor - Round, Natural Pure Bristles by Tatler & Tatum

Sponge applicators
2-Pack True Applicator, True Even Finish Applicator for Streak Free Finishes (Reusable)

Rustoleum Chalk paint in Linen white

Minwax Polycrylic in Clear Satin

Thrifted furniture,Furniture Makeover,How to paint furniture,farmhouse furniture,how to remove veneer,painting furniture,chalk painting,distressing furniture,painted dresser,how to distress furniture,chalk paint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments