Advertisement

DOLLAR TREE CHRISTMAS DIYS 🎁 FABRIC TREES + HOOP WREATH - BUDGET FRIENDLY

DOLLAR TREE CHRISTMAS DIYS 🎁 FABRIC TREES + HOOP WREATH - BUDGET FRIENDLY BUDGET FRIENDLY CHRISTMAS DIYS- FABRIC CHRISTMAS TREES + MERRY HOOP
Check out my Christmas DIY Collab with Courtney from Creative on the Cheap; then, watch how I use Dollar Tree, thrift finds, and other affordable products to create 2 Christmas DIYs.

MERRY HOOPS: embroidery hoop, Dollar Tree Wooden Merry & Bright sign, utility knife, sandpaper, fabric, hot glue, greenery, pinecones, Waverly Chalk Paint in White

FABRIC TREES IN A BOX: Dollar Tree Canvas with wood framing, Waverly Chalk Paint in White, hot glue, pinecones, floral foam, Spanish moss, Balsa wood sticks as tree trunks [or large popsicle sticks], cardboard piece for bottom, ribbon

These Dollar Tree DIYs are crisp, fresh rustic farmhouse with a modern twist. Remember, you can always modify any DIY to suit your home dΓ©cor.
I love how both projects turned out. I hope you do as well… BE INSPIRED!

And as always, thanks for watching!

BE KIND… KARMA IS REAL.

*******************************************
Creative on the Cheap with Courtney

Budget Friendly Christmas DIY Video:


********************************************
VIDEOS MENTIONED:

Buffalo Print JOY sign with Embroidery Hoops


*********************************************

Greeting:

Hi! Welcome to my channel, According to KAT. I am a mom, wife, teacher, and creator. I enjoy making handmade accessories & dΓ©cor on a budget. I would describe my style as Modern Farmhouse Chic… a little modern, a little farmhouse, and a little shabby chic, with a rustic flair.
If you like the video, press the thumbs up button… it lets me know what kind of crafts you want more of and helps get my channel noticed.

I appreciate you stopping by and would love for you to stick around as my channel begins to grow. My goal is to upload 2 videos a week, so please consider subscribing and turning on the bell notification to be alerted every time I upload a new video.
Thank you for supporting my channel!

CRAFT… and make everything better! KAT =^.^=

*************************************************
Business Inquiries/ Collaborations:

Just contact me at:
accordingtokat@yahoo.com

***************************************************
SOCIAL MEDIA
FACEBOOK:

FACEBOOK GROUP:

INSTAGRAM:

ETSY SHOP [coming soon]:

**************************************************
Disclaimer:

All the footage, photos, and designs are my own and may only be used with my permission. I am not sponsored by any of the products shown in this video unless otherwise specified.

***************************************************
Music:

Happy Boy End Theme by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

****************************************************


#fabricchristmastrees
#embroideryhoophanger
#embroideryhoopwreath
#dollartreechristmasdiys
#merrychristmastreediy
#neutralchristmasdiys
#christmascrafts2019
#diyvideosyoutube
#farmhousecrafts
#budgetfriendlydiys
#decoratingonabudget
#dollartreehomedecor
#accordingtokatyoutube

FABRIC CHRISTMAS TREES DIYS,CHRISTMAS TREES FABRIC CRAFT,HOOP WREATH,EMBROIDERY HOOP WREATH,CHRISTMAS WREATH,MERRY WREATH,CHRISTMAS TREES IN A BOX DIYS,FABRIC TREES CENTERPIECE DIYS,FABRIC CHRISTMAS WREATH,NEUTRAL CHRISTMAS DECOR DIYS,DOLLAR TREE DIYS,DOLLAR TREE CHRISTMAS DIYS,FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS DIYS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments