Advertisement

Ex-gay to Congress: You shouldn’t decide what therapy I should or shouldn’t get

Ex-gay to Congress: You shouldn’t decide what therapy I should or shouldn’t get WASHINGTON, D.C., November 1, 2019, (LifeSiteNews) — Former gays, lesbians, and transgender men and women descended on the nation’s capital this week to urge members of Congress not to support the so-called “Equality Act” and “Therapeutic Fraud Prevention Act” that would prevent others from seeking help to escape LGBT lives.  

At a press conference at the event, Ken Williams, a former homosexual, who is now a married father of four and cofounder of Changed, stated: “Governors think that they know better than I do how I should identify sexually.”

“Apparently, we’re inappropriate,” said Ken, referring to the groups of former LGBTQ individuals standing on the stage with him.  “It’s OK for everyone else to choose their sexual identity, but not us.”

Turning his attention to members of congress, Ken said, “With all due respect, what gives you the right to decide what I would like to pursue with my sexuality?  Why in the world would you or someone with a gavel decide what therapy I should or should not be able to get?”

“You can decide whatever you want, but make no mistake:  Nobody is going to make my decisions for me,” declared Ken, “and we’re not going away.” 

Read full report on LifeSiteNews:

shouldn’t

Post a Comment

0 Comments