Advertisement

Flying to the Gold Coast and going Spearfishing - REMORA Catch Clean and Cook #14

Flying to the Gold Coast and going Spearfishing - REMORA Catch Clean and Cook #14 Excitedly finished uni for the year and head interstate to the Gold Coast, making sure I get out diving once, or twice...
Always good exploring new places and catching up with some good crew along the way.

Note: It's a special place where we were on the border, jumping between two time zones. First dive was in QLD. Second dive was in NSW. Australia.

Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share ! - well only if you want to.
Stay tuned for the next one soon!
In the meantime, stay up to date on instagram at @harrylindleyy -

Enquiries - harrylindleymedia@gmail.com

People in this Video:
Harry - @harrylindleyy
Jack - @jacktilley___
Didrik - @arctic_freediver
Chris - @chrismeagher89



Lindley Lifestyle Series # 1 - Video Entry # 14

#spearfishing #goldcoast #remora

DIVING GEAR -
My favourite wetsuit I use year round:
My favourite wetsuit I use in tropical waters:
My favourite lightweight gloves:
My favourite reef/bluewater speargun: 1.1m Rabitech Stealth X Roller Speargun
My favourite inshore/dirtywater gun: 90cm Rabitech Stealth X Roller Speargun
Solid beginner to advanced gun which can be upgraded to a roller in future:

CAMERA GEAR -
Cheap but sturdy/effective short GoPro camera Pole:
The best/cheap third-party GoPro batteries (after trial/error):

ramora,catch,cook,clean,spearfishing,diving,freediving,qld,gold coast,nsw,learn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments