Advertisement

GRIEVE NO MORE (Extended Version) - Patty Gurdy (a song written for 'Carnival Row')

GRIEVE NO MORE (Extended Version) - Patty Gurdy (a song written for 'Carnival Row') GET THE SONG HERE: AMAZON: SPOTIFY:
Official Merchandise:
Facebook page:
Insta:

Hi there! I am Patty Gurdy and some time ago I got asked to write some songs for the Amazon Prime/ Legendary TV series called "CARNIVAL ROW". The fairy I wrote for is called "Aisling Querelle" and she used to be a singer in the Fairy-country Tirnanoc. Enjoy this little extended piece of music :) And by the way, if you're wondering: This instrument is called "hurdy-gurdy". I explain it in my other YouTube videos ;)

business e-mail: pattygurdy@gmail.com

carnival,row,carnivalrow,cara delevingne,orlando bloom,katy perry,rene,travis,amazon,prime,legendary tv,hurdy gurdy,drehleier,music,zanfona,historic,instrument,redhead,singer,fairy,faerish,tunes,extended,version,official,lora lie lo,i'll fly for you,I fly for you,where we would fly,in joy we'd cry,now rest you there,in spite of the storm that is raging,woman,singing,aisling,querelle,mother,soundtrack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments