Advertisement

How To Choose Happiness ⭐ You Are Not A Victim

How To Choose Happiness ⭐ You Are Not A Victim #spirituality #happiness #lawofattraction

You can choose to laugh or cry. You can choose to be happy. I want to share a story with you about a rough time in my life, when we were forced into bankruptcy, and how I chose to be happy. I overcame bankruptcy and did not let it break me.

But how can I be happy?

We all go through hard times. One thing that we have to remember is that we have the choice in how we respond or react to situations.

You are not a victim; unless you allow yourself to be. You can move forward from and release the victim mentality. You can choose happiness.


Did you love your reading? Tips and donations are always welcomed with gratitude.


🔮Disclaimer:🔮
This video is meant for entertainment purposes. Use your own judgment when making any decision. If this video does not resonate with you, it simply means that this video was not meant for you at this time.

🌙Who Is Amethyst Moon?🌙
Hello and welcome to my channel!
On this channel, I promote positive living and spirituality. I believe in the power of the mind. Through aligning the body, mind, and spirit, we can achieve our dreams. The law of attraction and manifestation are always working, whether you believe in it or not.

You CAN create the life of your dreams.

Because I love to inspire and motivate people, I share free tarot readings. Pick a card readings and timeless message predictions are some of my favourite to do. I have a small collection of tarot cards and oracle cards which I use in my psychic readings. I also dabble into astrology, horoscopes, numerology and charm casting. Crystals and other magical objects are things I use in my daily life as well as in my witchy practices.

In addition to the tarot card readings, I also share motivational and inspirational content that revolves around spiritual ascension, opening your mind to new ideas, and positive living in general. I hope to help you raise your vibrations and help you embrace your spirituality. We are all amazing human beings who deserve to live their best lives.

Light, Love and Happiness
-Amethyst Moon

how to choose happiness,how to be happy,you are not a victim,release the victim mentality,respond vs react,emotional choice,bankruptcy,how i overcame bankruptcy,spirituality,manifestation,law of attraction,spiritual awakening,aaron doughty,teal swan,jake ducey,victor oddo,amethyst moon,happiness,be happy,i am creator,you are a creator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments