Advertisement

How to DO Clerkship || Tips to prepare for clinical rotations - OBGYN

How to DO Clerkship || Tips to prepare for clinical rotations - OBGYN I am currently in clerkship, which means I am on my clinical rotations in the the hospital for the entire year. In this video, I thought I'd give you some tips about clerkship and how to do well in your OBGYN (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) block. Hope you enjoy it!

About me: My name is Privia and I am a 3rd year medical student in British Columbia, Canada. I'm interested in rural health, family med, staying active, reading, and making entertaining and (hopefully) helpful videos for all of you!

Timestamps!
1:35 pre-clerkship struggles
2:35 "being keen"
5:11 putting in effort
5:30 prioritizing yourself
9:19 focus in
10:05 high yield obgyn topics

ubc med,med school in canada,it's priv,priv kicks,vancouver vlog,rural medicine,med student,medical school,lifestyle vlog,med school vlog,obgyn,tips for clerkship,tips for obgyn,mmi interview,mmi,ubc medical school,medical school canada,non trad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments