Advertisement

I MADE AN INCREDIBLE ATMOSPHERIC BEAT *It's a Vibe* | Making Beats in Los Angeles

I MADE AN INCREDIBLE ATMOSPHERIC BEAT *It's a Vibe* | Making Beats in Los Angeles πŸ”Š Get my sound packs I use in the video:
🌊 Road to 100k, join the family now:


In this video, I make a vibey atmospheric beat from scratch. Right now I am in Los Angeles, making beats and doing a music producer vlog. This one is a straight cook up from scratch

πŸ—£Connect with Me:
↪︎
↪︎
✉️ Email: prodbyocean@gmail.com

My favourite plugins / VSTs:
Scaler:
Addictive Keys:
Chromaphone 2:
Philharmonik 2:
Ample Guitar Lite:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m Ocean, a music producer / beat maker from London. On my channel you’ll find me making beats from scratch, logic pro x tutorials (but you can apply it to fl studio, ableton, lmms or whatever DAW you use), music producer vlogs, how to make beats, how to sample, how to mix beats etc. Enjoy and leave your thoughts in the comment section 🌊

making a vibey beat,making an atmospheric beat,how to make atmospheric betas,how to make beats,how to make beats logic pro x,logic pro x tutorial,music producer vlog,day in the life of a music producer,how to make a beat,making a beat,logic pro x,making a beat logic pro x,prod by ocean,ocean,insane beat,beat making,beat making vlog,making a beat vlog,cooking up beats,beat cookup,cooking up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments