Advertisement

I sewed THAT tulle dress (H&M x Giambattista Valli) | WITHWENDY

I sewed THAT tulle dress (H&M x Giambattista Valli) | WITHWENDY Many fluffy and floofy thanks to Fabric Wholesale Direct for supplying the tulle and making this possible! CLICK TO NEVER MISS AN UPLOAD:

➭ SHOP Fabric Wholesale Direct:
➭ This is the tulle I used:
➭ DETAILS & DIMENSIONS (such as why did I wear a corset?)


➭ Watch other tulle projects:
- DIY Wedding Dress:
- DIY Wedding Veils:
- DIY Tulle Skirt:

✰ SUPPORT ON PATREON

ADD ME @withwendy

HELP TRANSLATE

SHOT WITH HELP FROM
Photos - Anthony Nusca:
Intro video - Chun:

EDITED BY
Lief Ramsaran |

MUSIC IS ALL FROM MUSICBED
➭ Click to see my fave songs from their subscription program:
Except for: Mozart - K.448 2nd Movement by OroborosO

Hi!! I'm Wendy and I am on a sewing journey via DIY videos that teach you how to sew your own clothes. Subscribe if you'd like to get inspiration and learn the tips and tricks I discover. Thanks for watching! #madewithwendy

withwendy,diy,make,sew,tulle,dress,giambasttista valli,h&m,kendall,jenner,kendall jenner,collab,hm,giambattista,valli,pink,hot pink,

Post a Comment

0 Comments