Advertisement

Lactic acid, skin to skin, baby bites and terrible twos! Night time Breastfeeding session.

Lactic acid, skin to skin, baby bites and terrible twos! Night time Breastfeeding session. Disclaimer: this is a full length live breastfeeding session. If breast-feeding offends you this is not the video for you please do not enter.
In this video I talk about Lactic acid and breastfeeding and skin to skin contact. See How I handled a bite to the nipple when baby first latched and a very temperamental terrible twos evening caught on tape. You can watch me as I try to keep my cool as my two year old demands attention any way she can get it even if it’s by pushing my buttons to the limit! #terribletwos #toddlertemper #jealoustoddler #naughtycorner #toddlerdiscipine #lacticacid #breastfeeding #nursing #nipplebite

session.

Post a Comment

0 Comments