Advertisement

Like Waking Up From The Longest Dream, How Real It Seemed

Like Waking Up From The Longest Dream, How Real It Seemed Like Waking Up From The Longest Dream, How Real It Seemed
Like a foolish dreamer, trying to build a highway to the sky
All my hopes would come tumbling down, and I never knew just why
Until today, when you pulled away the clouds that hung like curtains on my eyes
Well I've been blind all these wasted years and I thought I was so wise
But then you took me by surprise

Like waking up from the longest dream, how real it seemed
Until your love broke through
I've been lost in a fantasy, that blinded me
Until your love broke through

All my life I've been searching for that crazy missing part
And with one touch, you just rolled away the stone that held my heart
And now I see that the answer was as easy, as just asking you in
And I am so sure I could never doubt your gentle touch again
It's like the power of the wind

Like waking up from the longest dream, how real it seemed
Until your love broke through
I've been lost in a fantasy, that blinded me
Until your love, until your love, broke through

Keith Green - Your Love Broke Through

I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one— I in them and You in Me— that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me. Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.…
John 17 22 24

“What must we do to perform the works of God?” Jesus replied, “The work of God is this: to believe in the One He has sent.” John 6 29

Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. I am coming soon. Hold fast to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will never again leave it. Upon him I will write the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God (the new Jerusalem that comes down out of heaven from My God), and My new name.…Revelation 3 11

eternity one day at a time,jesus,rapture,watchman on the wall,book of revelation,saved by grace,faith,depression,grief,narcissism,jerusalem,return of christ,return of the king,lord of the rings,motivation,encouragement,apostacy,falling away,messiah,massiach,torah,jewish,third temple,mormon,catholic,catholic prayers,allah,mulsim,son of god,passion of christ,kingdom of god,body of christ,god so loved,tribulation,church of philadelphia,john 17,above inspiration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments