Advertisement

My 'Basic' Makeup Routine | Cutiejea

My 'Basic' Makeup Routine | Cutiejea ▶ Check out my gear on Kit:

So my new makeup arrived and rather than just making a review, I share to you how I apply my makeup... in the most basic way possible.

Note - this routine is used in EVERY SITUATION I face. So it's good for those who are new to makeup.

==Music==
Bensound - Popdance
Kevin MacLeod - Fluffing a Duck
Spring gang - Delusional (Instrumental Version)
Soundscrate - happy alien (sc1)
Soundscrate - happy marimba (sc1)

==MAIN STUFF==

My Channel:
BUY MY MUSIC:
Discord:

== SOCIAL MEDIAS ==
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Bandcamp:
Spotify:

==What I used==
PART 1:
Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional: Matte Rescue Gel
Clean and Clear - Essentials Moisturiser
Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional Face Primer
PART 2:
Benefit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless Foundations
Benefit Cosmetics - Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer
Benefit Cosmetics - hello flawless! powder foundation
Benefit Cosmetics - Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder
PART 3:
A generic lip chap (I don't know the name.... you can use any lip chap/balm)
Shane x Jeffree - Are You filming liquid lipstick
Shane x Jeffree - Mini Controversy
Benefit Cosmetics - Dandelion Twinkle Powder Highlighter
BRUSHES:
Foundation, Concealer, Powder, and Highlighter brushes are from Blush... so your generic brush set
Morphe 330 Blending Crease Brush
Chi Chi Angled Eyeshadow Brush

new,video,make up,makeup tutorial,my makeup routine,makeup routine,shane dawson,mini controversy,are you filming,conspiracy collection,shane dawson and jeffree star,shanexjeffree,shane x jeffree,mini pallete,morphe,chi chi,benefit cosmetics,benefit san fransisco,sephora,jeffree star cosmetics,black travel imprint bag,unboxing,make up review,makeup 101,basic makeup tutorial,makeup advice,new video,beauty,cutiejea,jeffree star,beginner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments