Advertisement

My Lush Experience + Other Questionable Customer Service Stories

My Lush Experience + Other Questionable Customer Service Stories Hello everyone!

So a couple of years ago I shared a video discussing my experience at a Lush store and why I no longer shop there. The video (surprisingly) got a lot of attention. I ended up having to disable the comments due to the ridiculous nature of some of the comments and threads.

However, people still come to my other videos commenting and asking questions. I'm hoping to direct people to this video instead.

People frequently ask if I have returned to the store (or a Lush in general), if I've had other poor customer service experiences at other beauty related stores, and why the Lush thing hit me the way it did. People also ask if Lush ever reached out to me, and I forgot to mention it in this video- but no, I never heard from anyone representing the company.

My experience at Lush is personal. I'm not talking about anyone else's experiences or customer service stories. I know, as I say in this video, I'm privileged and the type of experience is relatively minor in comparison. But this doesn't take away from my experience and how it effected me, as someone with an anxiety disorder.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Please keep it civil.

Email: shadowsmoked@gmail.com
Twitter/Instagram: @shadowsmoked

elle s,shadow smoked,shadowsmoked88,lush,lush story,lush customer service,lush service,bad customer service,lush 2019,lush elle s,shadowsmoked,shopping at lush,shoppers drug mart,sephora,mac cosmetics,customer service mac,

Post a Comment

0 Comments