Advertisement

MYANMAR - 'I KNOW A PLACE' (CINEMATIC VIDEO)

MYANMAR - 'I KNOW A PLACE' (CINEMATIC VIDEO) I spent a month travelling through Myanmar earlier this year. In this video you'll be able to see the untouched beauty of this enchanting place.

If you're planning a trip to south-east Asia soon, you need to visit Myanmar.

I imagine that it won't stay so "untouched" for long.

This is my first attempt at a cinematic travel video. The video was shot entirely with an Iphone 6s and DJI Mavic Air.

If you're interested in travelling to Myanmar, then I recommend watching this video.

Enjoy!

-----

Did we miss anything or do you have any more burning questions? Comment down below and let us know what you think about this Cinematic Myanmar Travel Video.

----

Check Out Our Other Videos:
BICYCLE TOURING FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU

HIKING THE SANTA CRUZ TREK IN PERU

BIKEPACKING ALONG THE COAST TO LIMA


----

Check Out Our Other Videos From This Playlist:


----

Subscribe To Our Channel:
👉

----

Some Other Awesome Videos About This Topic:




----

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

VISIT OUR WEBSITE:

EMAIL US AT: hello@lewiblake.com

myanmar,travel video,myanmar travel video,lewi blake,lewiblake.com,move your life abroad,VILDOEPRO,myanmar travel,myanmar movie trailer,myanmar travel vlog,myanmar cinematic video,myanmar travel cinematic,burma,burmese,myanmar burma,cinematic travel video,mandalay,yangon,bagan,adventure travelling,inle lake,things to do in myanmar,myanmar travel guide,best country in asia,south east asia,where to travel in south east asia,myanmar tourism,bagan myanmar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments