Advertisement

OCTOBER PURCHASES: Makeup Storage Overhaul, Reviews + Evaluations on what I bought in my bday month!

OCTOBER PURCHASES: Makeup Storage Overhaul, Reviews + Evaluations on what I bought in my bday month! Hey loves! I hope you enjoy this video! Since there are kind of two distinct groups to my october purchases (makeup collection space revamping and actual makeup purchasing) I've timestamped them below for your convenience! I hope you're having a great day ❤️️

Timestamps:
1:49 - Makeup space/storage overhaul purchases + closeups/demos
6:48 - Makeup purchases + closeups/demos
12:08 - Budget spreadsheet details + visuals
12:42 - Sped up shot of my collection after placing new items in

Products Mentioned:
Nars Lip Oil (Primal Instinct)

Pat McGrath Palette (Subversive)

Palette Organizer

Brush Holder

Magnified Mirror

rock Quartz


My personal instagram:

My makeup/youtube content instagram:


Thank you so much for watching ❤️️
~ If you feel like it, I so appreciate ever person who likes, comments and/or subscribes! 💕~

October purchases,october evaluation box,did I keep it,will I keep it,what I bought in october,how to organize your makeup,makeup organization inspo,how to store brushes,how to store makeup,keep brushes clean,how to keep brushes dust free,how to organize palettes,how to organize makeup,makeup organization,makeup organization tutorial,organized makeup tutorial,covered brush storage,pat mcgrath subversive,nars lip oil primal instinct,

Post a Comment

0 Comments