Advertisement

Remember

Remember Beat produced by: Novmber

Dope Beats for sure! Check out his page!

Mixed and Mastered by: Ese Lil Brown
Azteca Guerrero Pro.

Lyrics written by: Ceyx

Feels like lately I’ve been stepping on some landmines
People got my name in their mouth, there ain’t time
For the bullshit discussions, fools stand by
To see some drama happen like we throwing gang signs
You gotta know I got mine tucked on my waistline

No need for that, no need for that, I’m just saying I’m
ready for whatever happens, I lay lives underground
That’s how I’ve been staying high
Use the bodies to keep climbing, got them decomposing
Got some serpents moving around, lurking closely

Whispers in my ears hearing some rumors spoken
Got some enemies never knew I had in the open
Friends turning around throwing shade I’m hoping
I catch you slippin’ flip the whole script on you fuckin jokers

I’m done with treating you with the respect I thought I owed you
(Huh) That I thought I owed ya!
You’re playing with both sides like the secret service
Interrogate me bitch I ain’t fucking nervous

You a hit a nerve and I’m coming at you I’ll break the surface
Expose the truth no limitations on what I’m doing
I’ll let you know, I’ll let you know before I fuckin’ do it
Cus I got no reason to hide this shit from you it's useless

Bruised battered and beaten looking for truth in
Everything that your saying is plain and stupid

I’ll introduce you to death, if that’s a wish you command
You wanna go to the end, Still lie to defend
Everything that you’ve done, said with a split tongue
better go on a run soon I’ll be catching you son

The temptation I get to fucken ridicule
All these cynical clinical people trying to be pitiful
I’m at the pinnacle with my thoughts out
With this pen I do more damage than elitist do
I’m coming to get the proof

that you assume, you assume
I’m doing the same shit as you…

Nowhere close are we both the same
You switch up your lane, you play your games
Talk outta your ass to entertain
An idea that’s convulsing in your brain

Letting it out, that’s why I’m becoming untamed
You better learn to pray bitch, cus Gods’ in your way
You about to get slain for throwing dirt onto my name
I’m bottled with rage no escape you’re trapped in a cage

I’m done with you lames you motherfuckers one in the same
Killshot I don’t graze I’m not MGK but I got this M.G. tamed
So, let me spray round after round like G.T.A
I’m finished you with fake fucks, it’s too late

Burnt bridge, for heaven’s sake better watch what you say
Instigate all you want, get dropped in a lake
Choose your fate bitch I’m coming to take your life
Your maker awaits, there’s no room for debate

About to drop my ace, and finish this game
Closed case like you casket your funereal awaits!
No sobs at your wake, no tears for late so and so
There’s too much people to name!

And that’s the end for you
that’s the end for you
Remember that I’m coming thru(X2)

Follow me on SoundCloud:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Novmember,Rap,Hip-Hop,Heavy,Explicit Content,Angry,Ceyx,

Post a Comment

0 Comments