Advertisement

Sagittarius ~ Huge Leap in Love! Make Sure It's What You Really Want | November 16-30, 2019

Sagittarius ~ Huge Leap in Love! Make Sure It's What You Really Want | November 16-30, 2019 Thank You For Subscribing! Don't Forget To Hit the Notification Bell!
All forecasts are general.
I do personal readings as well.

$25 for 15 minute reading (5-7 days delivery)
$45 for 30 minute readings (5-7 days delivery )
$55 Emergency 15 minute reading (up to 24 hrs delivery)
$75 Emergency 30 mins reading (up to 24 hrs delivery)

I can answer as many questions as that time frame allows me to.

1.Contact me at diamondtarot@gmail.com to request a personal reading. (Question is optional)

2. I will then send you a paypal invoice.

3. Once your invoice has been paid, you'll receive your reading in video format as a private link

In Case 👉🏼 You Want To Donate To Me!
Donations are accepted through both
Cash App @ $Nicki881
Paypal @ Paypal.me/diamondtarot
I appreciate you all!

Thanks Again!

weekly,tarot,zodiac,horoscope,tarotscope,Aries,Leo,Sagittarius,Pisces,Scorpio,cancer,Gemini,Libra,Aquarius,Taurus,Virgo,Capricorn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments