Advertisement

'THE LAZARUS EFFECT' Suite

'THE LAZARUS EFFECT' Suite Music composed by
Sarah Schachner

Suite mixed by
ImplantedWheel7

Now, I'm going to be honest. I haven't seen "The Lazarus Effect" movie yet, i missed my chance on Netflix, so for the time being, let's talk about how fantastic this soundtrack is. Sarah Schachner is in my top ten composer and her mentor was, Brian Tyler (who's in there too). But this was her first solo film and a horror score too, and I'll definitely say, she knocked it out of the park with this score. From her stylized electronic music, to doing something unique for a horror score, this score need recognition. Now that her MW score has out for a bit (Which I have been listening to it nonstop by the way) i definitely want to do a suite on that too, and Infinite Warfare as well (Love that soundtrack too).


Tracks in order
0:00 "I Told You I Was Sick"
1:23 "A Second Chance"
3:35 "Medulla's Medusa"
6:57 "Feedback Loop"
9:21 "Lazarus"

Sarah Schachner,ImplantedWheel7,suite,Modern warfare,horror,music,soundtrack,the Lazarus effect,

Post a Comment

0 Comments