Advertisement

WHAT I DO TO KEEP MY BODY FIT • DOUTZEN DIARIES

WHAT I DO TO KEEP MY BODY FIT • DOUTZEN DIARIES Imagine having to dance in front of a camera wearing just underwear. In my job this can happen at any time, so I have to make sure that my body is always ‘lingerie ready.’ Luckily I don’t have to do this on my own, but I work with some great teachers: Mary Helen Bowers from Ballet Beautiful, pilates instructor Cheryl Franks and choreographer Vincent Vianen. They help making my body stronger and to be body-confident all year round!

Subscribe:

Follow:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Doutzen,Doutzen Kroes,model,Doutzen Diaries,Netherlands,Nederland,Holland,America,New York,Friesland,Sunnery James,Fries,workout,abs,bikini body,dance,dancing,exercise,friends,fitness,hunkemöller,hair,lifestyle,makeup tutorial,bikini,lingerie,vincent vianen,pilates,fit,ballet,ballet beautiful,danceclasses,backstage,how to stay fit,bikini ready,fit body,sports,body-confident,choreography,amsterdam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments