Advertisement

Wherein I go down rabbit holes leading to psychopaths and Onision...

Wherein I go down rabbit holes leading to psychopaths and Onision... My daughter wanted me to do a black and purple look for Halloween, so I delivered. I'm feeling a little goth, but what the heck, sometimes it's just fun to do something different! In this video I go down rabbit holes about psychopaths and narcissists (one narcissist in particular), so that's the spooky Halloween bit. :)

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel!


My books:


Follow me online:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:
Blog:

Business email: jessicaethomas.prettyodd@gmail.com

Bio:
I am a mid-forties mom, wife, fiction author, blogger, youtuber, and software developer. I vlog about beauty, fitness, fiction writing and book reviews, and food. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my channel!

Halloween,Onision,Psychopaths,Narcisism,Narcisists,Narcisistic Personality Disorder,Morphe Boss Mood,Boss Mood Palette,Morphe 35M,Psychopathy,Eyeshadow,Eyeshadow Palete,Over 40,40+,Makeup Over 40,Beauty,Beauty over 40,Onision Speaks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments