Advertisement

Your Close Ones are Exactly where They are supposed to be, even if in Complete Darkness or Dying

Your Close Ones are Exactly where They are supposed to be, even if in Complete Darkness or Dying Spiritual Teachings to Assist You to Embody Your Greatest Divine Version that You in Truth of Your Truth are. We all are Source Energy. This are My Facebook Videos

Art of the Word that I AM from the Heart. Teachings to Free One Self from Attachments, Karma and Heal One's Inner Traumas. Word that I Am just an Activation, but the Answer is within You.

If any Heart Resonates with the Art of the Word that I AM and Freely from the Heart Feels to Offer a Donation to Support the Art of the Word that I AM, do Know every Gift is Accepted in Greatest Gratitude and Highest Blessings and most Welcome from the Heart, Eye Appreciate every Single Coin for You make the Art of the Word that I AM to go on and give You the Word that I AM. My PayPal Donation Box is Opened as My Heart, if anyone chooses so. You receive all My Empowerment, for in giving We Receive and My all Blessings, but also a Gift, White Light Source Distant Healing and Balancing of energies as a Gift of My Love for Your Gift of Love to Me as a Suprise. Thank You from the Heart.

paypal.me/purnaananda/

spirituality,attachments,family,relationship,death,karma,enllightenment,shadow work,freedom,source truth,eternal life,ascension,awakening,love,light,truth,indigo,krystaline,rainbow,star children,starseed,lightworkers,new earth,gaia,pleiadian,arcturian,syrian,lyran,

Post a Comment

0 Comments