Advertisement

5 Ways to Find your Style

5 Ways to Find your Style My Online Courses -

a unique, personal art style is something most of us aspire to. and over the years, ive gone through the process of finding my style and have somethings to share.

5 Ways to find your Art Style

1. Find your elements that makes up your art style
2. Find your Tribe of Artists.
3. Copy other artists to learn from them
4. Steal like an artist, not like a thief
5. Integrate 'You' into your art.

- 100 Days of Sketching Ebook -
- Pen Used in this Video -
- Free 2 months access to SKILLSHARE Premium -


............................................................................................
Check out my WEBSITE:
Know more about my ONLINE COURSES:
FREE 2 months access to SKILLSHARE Premium:
Supplies I use and recommend:
Links to my PODCAST:
Sign up to my NEWSLETTER:

SOCIALS:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Written, Direction, Editing - Kesh
Cinematography / Assit Producer - Shashi kanth

5 ways to find your style,how to find your art style,art style challenge,art style,art styles for beginners,art style theft,how to find your art style for beginners,how to find your style,10 art styles,drawing,drawing everyday,drawing ideas,kesh,kesh art,style tips,how to,how to find your personal style,5 ways to build your style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments