Advertisement

Advent 2019: The Passion in worship

Advent 2019: The Passion in worship #WWJD #ChristianVlog #DoublePedalJesusMetal

Become a follower of Blackened Spaces TV to see weekly videos from a Christian Metalhead.

Today's show first airs on 1st December 2019 - first day of Advent, so we discuss that, a track by the band of the same name, passion in the church and I show you my calendars!!
I hope you enjoy! Drop me a comment and say hi - it'd be great to hear from you!

Every blessing,
Chris

Follow me here:
Facebook:

Instagram:


Band links:
- Advent


- The persuaded - "Wolves"


Other links:
- The Metal onslaught

- Ikon church - service

advent,advent 2019,passion in worship,passionate worship,heavy metal,christian heavy metal,metalcore,christian metalcore,deathcore,christian deathcore,the persuaded,the persuaded wolves,wolves,

Post a Comment

0 Comments