Advertisement

AMAZON products you NEED in your life PART TWO!

AMAZON products you NEED in your life PART TWO! Check out my first Amazon Favorites Video here!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

sports bra:


black/camo leggings:

skyn eye masks:

crystal light:

beauty blender holder:


beauty blender sponge:


thicker ring:


Vanity mirror:


Square makeup brush holder:


Lip liner holder:


Thinner Ring:


Hey guys whats up its Savannah welcome back to my channel and welcome to my AMAZON FAVORITES PART TWO! You guys loved the last amazon favorites video I did so I created a part 2! If we get this to 6k thumbs up I'll do a part three!

WANT MORE?!
INSTAGRAM: savannahbrymer
TWITTER: savannahbrymer
SNAPCHAT: savannahbrymer

I have a podcast! Killer Instinct on Apple Podcasts and Spotify!

savannah brymer,savannah brymer official,savannah brymer youtube,savannah byrmer crime,savannah youtube,lifestyle videos,savanah brymer youtube,youtube savannah brymer,amazon,amazon favorites,trending,amazon products,amazon prime,savanah brymer,girl,talking,popular,youtube trending,ace family,amazon favorites videos,best amazon products,athletic wear,cosmetics,beauty,vlog,daily vlogging,christmas,holiday gift,holiday gift ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments