Advertisement

an ASMR vlogmas update! | vlogmas day 11 but really 12 because I didn't vlog the 11th

an ASMR vlogmas update! | vlogmas day 11 but really 12 because I didn't vlog the 11th VLOGMAS DAY 11

Hey guys! I was feeling reflective and wanted to share my thoughts on vlogging and how I think I will be approaching YouTube post vlogmas. I really LOVE vlogging, but I also love sharing 1 on 1 time with my friends and family- so moving forward, most of my vlogs will probably be solo vlogs with a few ft. my friends and family here and there! I hope you understand! Love y'all and I hope you have a beautiful day. ps. I meant to post the last night but literally fell asleep waiting for it to upload xoxo

♡MY SOCIAL MEDIA♡

Instagram:
YouTube:
Snapchat:

♡CONTACT INFO.♡
Business inquiries only: morganmackenziemarta@gmail.com

♡ABOUT ME AND MY CHANNEL♡
Hi there! I’m Morgan, a 22 year old Canadian girl who recently graduated university with a passion for connecting with people & spreading positivity & self-acceptance! I love to share my life here on YouTube and create all kinds of content ranging from vlogs to calming ASMR videos in hopes to brighten up your day! Thank you for checking out my channel and I can’t wait to see you in the next video! Your support means the world to me!

Keep feeling good gang :) love you xoxo
-Morgan

ASMR,Vlogmas,KeepFeelingGood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments