Advertisement

Bloxburg: intruder role-play

Bloxburg: intruder role-play Hey!! In this video me and my friend belle decided to do an intruder video. This means I basically “stalk” her and always break into her house and wonder around. Although... I get caught, quit a lot of times. (Some fax incoming lol) this video was not planned. We kind of just hit record on it XD. There’s a lot of mistakes and silly moments and spelling errors in some parts, mainly because I’m stupid LOL but because I have a new keyboard also so it’s a bit JDJFKSWOE anyways. This video was posted because... idk actually for fun? I just want to post something fun and I mean what’s more funner than a random unplanned video right😂

Instagram=~ (follow)

#roleplay #bloxburg #roblox

bloxburg,break in,welcome to bloxburg,bloxburg break in challenge,break in challenge,roblox bloxburg,bloxburg break in,roblox,bloxburg 24 hour break in challenge,bloxburg break,bloxburg house,roblox bloxburg breaking in,bloxburg house tour,roblox bloxburg breaking in houses,break in challenge bloxburg,#24 hour break in challenge bloxburg,24 hour break in challenge,bloxburg burglar,bloxburg role-play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments