Advertisement

[ENG SUB]Should I tell the truth or lie to the emperor?! Oh My Cute Consort (2018)!

[ENG SUB]Should I tell the truth or lie to the emperor?! Oh My Cute Consort (2018)! Updating!!!Oh My Cute Consort! (Jiro Wang, Chen Jin, Xia Yiyao)-----Chinese TV Series 2018
Genres: Friendship, Historical, Comedy, Romance
Check the full episode in here:

※The Best Clips and Trailers of Chinese TV Series and Movies!
※Find your favorite one in here!
※Subscribe us if you like it!!!

The Emperor and his cute consort Meng’s love story in the palace!!!
How the emperor trains his naughty consort.

Concubine,Funny Female Lead,Parody,Adapted From A Web Novel,Sui Dynasty,Palace,Hate To Love,Sismance,King,Harem,汪东城,金晨,Friendship,Historical,Comedy,Romance,搞笑,宫廷,浪漫,爱情,爱情剧,后宫,ohmycuteconsort,Oh My Cute Consort,Mengfei Comes Across,mengfeicomesacross,Jirowang,Jiro Wang,love,sweet,oh my cute consort eng sub,chinese tv series,chinese tv series eng sub,

Post a Comment

0 Comments