Advertisement

How to preserve your mental & physical health in a period of change #newbeginning2020

How to preserve your mental & physical health in a period of change #newbeginning2020 In this live video I will I will be talking about : "How to preserve your mental & physical health in a period of change"
++++ Also, join us on our facebook group to meet with us, exchange about the subjects and share your pictures for this event :

++++ You can find the UPDATED Schedule here :

I am an author and a deck creator, intuitive therapist and cosmic messenger, I offer shamanic and energetic healing sessions & circles and give multiple trainings and programs online. Learn more about me and the beauties I create here : 💎

Get in touch with me here : info.ouassima@gmail.com

#newbeginning2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments