Advertisement

I GOT 16 GIFTS FOR FREE (in SYRIA)

I GOT 16 GIFTS FOR FREE (in SYRIA) ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me:

I am so unbelievably sad that my 2 week trip in Syria has come to an end. This country has gone above and beyond all of my expectations in many ways, but none other than the hospitality.

Sometimes it's hard for me to communicate with you how incredible and warming these people are, because I am often not rolling my camera during the best moments. It almost doesn't make sense to me -- how can people be THIS genuine?

All I can tell you, with absolute confidence, is that Syria has the best hospitality in the world. Period.

Over the last 14 days, I have received 16 random gifts for free -- all of them were unexpected. This video takes you on a journey to hear about every single one of them!

To all my friends that I met in Syria, thank you for showing me a great time. And to everyone who watched my videos here, I hope your perspectives have changed about this country. I will be back soon!s

Follow @DrewBinsky on IG STORIES for more updates from Syria and beyond:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG Stories:

WHO AM I?
My name is Drew Binsky and I am going to all 197 countries in the world. I make daily travel videos about people, culture and anything else I find interesting on the road. My ultimate goal is to inspire you to travel far and wide, because our planet is beautiful!

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

syria,syria drew binsky,drew binsky syria,gifts,free gifts,hospitality,worlds best hospitality,nicest people in the world,best people in the world,syrian people,syrian culture,syrian food,aleppo,aleppo vlog,damascus,damascus vlog,homs,homs vlog,krak des chevaliers,latakia,tartus,maalula,sadad,syria now,syria 2019,visit syria,travel syria,syria travel,how to visit syria,syria visa,things to do in syria,syrian music,middle east,best countries,syrian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments