Advertisement

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LAND THIS!

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LAND THIS! I learned a new skate trick!! I took it step by step trying to learn this, which I usually don't do, and I think it really paid off. Leave a comment below with more tricks I should try! Thanks for watching, subscribe for more videos and click the bell to never miss an upload!

Buy my merch!


Buy my music merch!


Subscribe to my gaming channel!


Subscribe to my music channel!


Follow my Twitch channel!


My EP is now available on iTunes and all streaming services. Just search 'The Farewell Friend' :)

Instagram - @samueltabor
Twitter - @bamueltabes

Get some ReVive gear!

i never thought i would land this,never,thought,would,land,this,trick,skate trick,sam learned a new skateboard trick,sam tabor new skate trick,new,skateboard trick,fakie shuv switch manual,fakie,shuv,switch,manual,sam,sam tabor,sam tabor skating,sam tabor skateboarding,fun,funny,hilarious,lol,rofl,revive,revive skateboards,skateboard,skateboarding,skate,boarding,sk8,skating,tabor,samtaborskating,board,

Post a Comment

0 Comments