Advertisement

I Quit Fortnite On Controller But I Took Aim Assist With Me (#SageRC)

I Quit Fortnite On Controller But I Took Aim Assist With Me (#SageRC) Hello and welcome to my channel. Todays video is an EXCITING one. This is my FIRST update on my MnK progress since switching from controller. I hope everyone loves this video because I worked VERY hard to make it. lol I appreciate you stopping by and be sure to hit that sub button if you want to see more amazing Fortnite content. :D Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.


Sage RC Submission #1:

Sage RC Submission #2:
_________________________



Feel Free To Watch My Other Compilations:


Watch Compilation #3:


Watch Compilation #2:


Watch Compilation #1:


Modern Warfare Beta:


Watch Zone Wars Compilation:





_________________________





Follow Me On:


TWITTER:


INSTAGRAM:


FACEBOOK:

Fortnite,Battle,Royale,Game,PC,XBOX,PS4,Victory,High,Many,Lots,Kills,Solo,Duo,Squad,Squading,Compilation,Montage,Stream,Streamer,Livestream,Trending,Viral,Cool,Awesome,Lit,Tight,Sick,Fun,Funny,Entertaining,Tournament,Money,Scrims,Video,Games,Examples,New,Gameplay,Pro,Player,mouse,and,keyboard,switch,switching,controller,aim,assist,input,keybinds,new,zone,wars,zonewars,creative,fill,randoms,

Post a Comment

0 Comments