Advertisement

Is Heimdall Worth it? Gameplay, Orb Opening and Character Review

Is Heimdall Worth it? Gameplay, Orb Opening and Character Review ▶ Check out my gear on Kit:

In this video I open Heimdall's Gatekeeper Orbs and take him into battle with all of the Asgardians that are currently in Marvel Strike Force.



I also give my thoughts on the character so you can see if it's worth it for you to spend the cash to unlock him right now.


Check out my second Channel at:


Play Dragon Champions. (This link supports the channel)


Support the Channel on Patreon:


VALLEYFLYIN MERCH:



Play Marvel Strike Force on your computer with BlueStacks 4:


Subscribe to my Channel:


Become the Best and Strongest Version of Yourself:



Connect with the community on discord:


Connect with me on Social Media!




My twitch channel is:

Marvel Strike Force,Gameplay,Tips,iOS,Android,Mobile,Gaming,RPG,Best,Characters,Green Goblin,Top 5,FoxNext,valleyflyin,invisible woman,fantastic four,legendary invisible woman,sue storm,valleyflyn,valley flying,valley flynn,valley flyin,valley flyin msf,heimdall,orb opening,character review,gatekeeper orbs,asgadians,asgardian team,msf orb opening,msf asgardian team,black bolt,top 5 vibes,video game,sif,thor,loki,hela,lady sif,marvel comics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments