Advertisement

It Took 8 Years To Get Into Medical School | Medicine Diaries

It Took 8 Years To Get Into Medical School | Medicine Diaries this is a bit of a long reflective vide, but it's the final episode of my 'medicine diaries' which is a 2+ year project documenting my journey of applying, interviewing for and getting accepted to medicine

Link to Medicine Diaries Playlist:



Link to We Are Medics Channel (videos coming soon!)


Birmingham Widening Access to Medical Sciences (BWAMS)
www.
Instagram:
facebook:

Comparing different medical schools (link to the document I mentioned in the video no longer exists):



//

instagram:

atousa,medical school vlog,getting into medical school,applying to medicine as a graduate,graduate medicine,am I too old for medicine,medicine rejections,applying to medical school,getting into medicine,should I study medicine,is medicine for me,how to get medicine work experience,medicine diaries,

Post a Comment

0 Comments