Advertisement

LETS CHAT ABOUT THINGS WHILE I DO GLAM MAKEUP

LETS CHAT ABOUT THINGS WHILE I DO GLAM MAKEUP Hi babes!

Yay a fun makeup video, honestly I just talk a bunch of shit and some of my Go to makeup products also super excited because I finally got to try Jah's palette! Enjoy hehe x

PRODUCTS USED:
P.Louise - Base (2)
bPerfect Cosmetics - Jah Clientele Palette
Too Faced - Better than Sex Mascara
Doll beauty - 'Candy' Lashes
RCM - Black Eyeliner
bPerfect Cosmetics - Glitters in 'Boof Head' & 'Mainzy'
Lit Cosmetics - Glitter Glue
Olay - Regenerist Whip Moisturiser
Natasha Denona - Full Coverage Foundation
Fenty - Pro Filt'r Concealer
MAC x Patrick Star - Star Powder
Morphe - Bronzer
MAC - Modern Mandarin Blush
ABH x Amrezy - Highlighter
MAC - Liquid Lippy 'Look Out'
Morphe - Setting Spray

Subscribe:

Twitter: @Michaelfinchxo

Snapchat: michaelwearsmac

Instagram: @michaelfinch

Personal Instagram: @michaelfinchunfiltered

________________________________________­­______

For all business enquiries please contact:
michael@zooz.com.au
________________________________________­­______


Music by Epidemic Sound
Music by NCS:

This Video is not sponsored x

All opinions are my own and I would never lie or promote something I didn't like towards my Audience.

Michael finch,new video,full glam makeup,James Charles,Jeffree star,Tati Westbrook,Shane Dawson conspiracy,perfect cosmetics,jah makeup palette,funny,how to,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments