Advertisement

Man Utd icon Robin van Persie makes bizarre assessment of young star Mason Greenwood- transfer ne...

Man Utd icon Robin van Persie makes bizarre assessment of young star Mason Greenwood- transfer ne... Man Utd icon Robin van Persie makes bizarre assessment of young star Mason Greenwood- transfer news today
If you’re able, and if you like our content and approach, please support we. Our work wouldn’t be possible without your help.
****PAYPAL (Only $5/month): ***

#manutd
#manchesterunited
#ggmu
#solskjaer



=======================================
And Van Persie was full of praise for the youngster, comparing the goal against Everton to the ones he used to score during his Old Trafford tenure.“I think he will be very good because during every game he tries to copy me,” he joked.“My style, my technique, my left foot, my way of finishing… so, I’m sure he will end up well.”Van Persie’s comments were echoed by Gary Neville, who also compared Greenwood to the United legend while on Sky Sports. Let's block ads! (Why?)
=======================================

united devils,manchester united transfer,manchester united news,man utd,transfer,news,ggmu,soccer,football,Man,Utd,icon,Robin,van,Persie,makes,bizarre,assessment,of,young,

Post a Comment

0 Comments