Advertisement

Me and my mum and dad put up the Christmas decorations| VLOGMAS| DAY FIVE|#VLOGMAS #CHRISTMAS

Me and my mum and dad put up the Christmas decorations| VLOGMAS| DAY FIVE|#VLOGMAS #CHRISTMAS Me and my mum and dad put up the Christmas decorationslook up on Thursday morning and went and got my breakfast and went out with dad down to downhill beach to walk to chocolate brown labs and we got them better work and then left them home and we went to ASDA to do some shopping for tonight last night's turner cauliflower and cheese and tomato Heinz tomatoand then we came home and dad meet at lunch and his lunch and then I had a drink and then after lunch and went upstairs and then mum and dad come up and we started to put out the Christmas decorationsaround the house and we got them up and it was very nice and then we put in the morning and then we still have to do outside of the house after Christmas Dayoutside the house and it'll be nice to and then and then he went and I went and had a sleep on the sofa until celebrity get me out of here and then I watched and coronation Street and EastEnders and Emmerdale and other programs 2 NFL on sky sportsand then I went to the kitchen have a drink water drink of milk and a drink just came back and slates after using Alexa went up to my room and got into bed and fell #vlogmas #Christmasdecorations #mumdad delete the latest news on our Christmas tree

#vivavideo,dk4l vlogmas,day 1,vlogmas day 1,vlogmas,vlogmas 2019,pranks,challenges,dk4l,vlogmas day 2,de'arra and ken,christmas vlog,christmas,кот говорит,кот говорит мама,vivavideo,christmas decorations ideas,christmas songs,christmas playlist,vlog squad,vlog squad best moments,christmas music,christmas day vlog,christmas drum and bass,onision,youtube rewind 2019,youtube,you season 2 trailer,hey duggee,geeyou,james bond,ksi,dance monkey,frozen 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments