Advertisement

MY CAR SALESMAN DESTROYED MY DRIFT CAR!!!

MY CAR SALESMAN DESTROYED MY DRIFT CAR!!! So I bought a 2015 f250 about 8 months ago and my car salesman ended up being really cool! So we decided to get wild and take him out and let him drive my 400whp ls3 e36. Although it was a little scary he did great after a while. Can't wait to do more videos like this. we had a blast! let me know if you liked the video!!!
Wanna follow me? @RicerMiata

haggard,garage,ricer,miata,customgrow420,thatdudeinblue,thecarpassionchannel,labjapan,1320,videos,slammed,s14,s13,s15,240sx,boosted,wrx,sti,stance,drift,car,build,mightycarmods,pewdiepie,dude,perfect,dudeperfect,thegrilloshow,rollintwinturbo,bmw,bmw e36,gtr,r32,r33,r34,r35,nissan,drift car,ls3,ls1,ls2,tommyfyeah,adam lz,tanner fox,tj hunt,taylor ray,dealership,salesman,ford,f250,truck,auto,automotive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments