Advertisement

My (Much Improved) Desk and Workspace

My (Much Improved) Desk and Workspace Start browsing more productively and safely with a 30-day free trial of Dashlane:


If you decide to upgrade to premium, use the code "collegeinfogeek" for 10% off.


Huge thanks to Dashlane for sponsoring this video and supporting my channel!


At long last, I'm no longer working out of a bedroom. In this video, I'll show you my new, much-improved workspace and studio. This is where I produce all of my videos, podcast episodes, and music - and I've worked to make it as versatile and efficient as possible.


Listen to my new song, "Icicle Swords":
- YouTube:
- Spotify:


Here's a list of some of the gear I'm using.


Desk and Computer:
- Desk: Jarvis Bamboo standing desk
- Chair: Office Master OM5
- Monitors: Dell U2718Q
- Speakers: Yamaha HS7
- Headphones: Sennheiser HD600
- Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
- Keyboard: Corsair K95
- Mouse: Logitech G502 Wireless
- Native Instruments Komplete S61
- Native Instruments Maschine Micro
- Elgato Stream Deck
- Startech Docking Station and KVM
- Dynamic mic: Shure SM7B (don't get this without a CloudLifter to boost the gain)
- Condenser mic: AKG C214
- Podcast mics: Audio-Technica ATR-2035


Film Gear:
- Main cam: Canon C200
- B-cam: Canon EOS R
- Favorite lens: Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8
- Dope tripod: Sachler Flowtech 75
- MUCH cheaper, still-dope tripod: Geekoto tripod


Music stuff:
- Guitar: Fender American Stratocaster
- Bass: Schecter Elite-5 Evil Twin
- Piano: Kawai CA78
- Synth: Korg Minilogue XD
- Looper: Boss RC-300
- Effects pedal: Line6 Helix
- Mixer: Mackie ProFX8


If I didn't mention something, ask about it in the comments and I'll try my best to answer!


📗Get my book "10 Steps to Earning Awesome Grades" FREE:



🐦Follow Me:
Instagram ➔
Twitter ➔
Podcast ➔
Spotify Study Playlist ➔


📡Subscribe to My Channel:



🎥My Video Gear:



🎧Background music via Musicbed. Get a 30-day free trial of awesome music for your videos:


💰 I'm fortunate enough to work with great sponsors who support my work, so I don't use Patreon or any other crowdfunding service. However, if you'd like to support a worthy cause, consider donating to help more children get access to a high-quality education:

thomas frank,desk tour,desk setup,workspace tour,productive workspace,study space,study area,work area,computer desk,computer setup,ultimate desk,best desk setup,best workspace,studio tour,studio setup,windows mac workspace,dual monitors,windows desk setup,mac desk setup,thomas frank desk,thomas frank workspace,desk,best desk,2019 desk setup,2019 desk tour,2019 workspace tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments