Advertisement

New Shoes OOTD Wallet Update & John Cameo

New Shoes OOTD Wallet Update & John Cameo Thank you for watching! Info and Links below! ⬇️ Lisa

Let me know below about the next Walmart Beauty Video~ My 2019 faves or a whole new look!? This makeup in this video is all drugstore~I have been working on deciding my faves but do mind trying to find some new! ❤️

LisaLisaD1@charter.net
Monat ~
My Blog/Store~
My Instagram~

Follow me on for daily outfit ideas and inspiration! I post more here than on Instagram 👗 👡

Louis Vuitton Wallet~

Denise my SA~Text her if you are interested in anything!
512-508-4036

Louis Vuitton Wallets~Preowned
TheRealReal~
Fashionphile (so many good LV wallets)~

Hobo Wallet~
LOTS of them here~ (I like the Platinum Shimmer)

YAY! Steve Madden is having a big sale, 20% off to 30% off!
Steve Madden ~
I like these, too!

👩‍🍳 Laura Vitale~

Stella McCartney Elyse Platform Wedge(size down 1/2 size, I wear 7 1/2)~ or

Wide Leg Trousers (mentioned)
Favorite tanks (not this one 😝)
Gucci Blazer~
Gucci Blazers at NM~10% back with Rakuten

Apple AirPods (these are the ones we have)

Preowned Pochette Metis ~
Some cool Limited Edition prints!

Elisa Square Hoops~
Hear Me Roar Ring (the ultimate gift!!) 🐯
Louboutin Boots Mentioned~

Tan Blazer~
Black Blazer~


My Camera~
Tripod~
iMovie for editing 🎥


💕 Some links used are affiliate ~Thank you for your support! 💗 Lisa

LisaLisaD1,How,To,apply,false,lashes,Monat,Mature,women,of,Youtube,Anti,aging,skincare,makeup,Obagi,Skincare,Nuderm,Invisalign,for,adults,Over,40,Beauty,Look younger,Mature Tutorials,Over 40,Over 50,Fashion,Style,Trendy,Luxury Handbags,Hot,Flashes,Menopause,Stella McCartney Elyse Dupe,Steve Madden Platform,Drugstore makeup,Walmart Beauty,outfit inspiration,outfit ideas,mens style,how to style sneakers,christmas gift ideas 2019,Pants Outfit,pants outfit ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments