Advertisement

[Special Request] How To Operate A Newholland TR98 Combine!

[Special Request] How To Operate A Newholland TR98 Combine! This video is about about how to operate a Newholland TR98 combine.

Hi, my name is Paul & I’m Organic Dairy Farmer from Northeast South Dakota. I farm with my younger brother & we milk 50 cows. We are a 3rd generation family farm that farms 326 acres in which we raise corn, oats, alfalfa, soybeans plus we do rotational grazing with our milk cows.

We have been certified organic dairy since November of 2006 & we take a lot of pride in what we do & strive to produce the highest quality products that we can.

I hope I can teach you a little bit of something about organic farming also in process maybe have a little fun along the way. Don’t be afraid to think outside they box!



how to operate a Newholland TR98 combine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments