Advertisement

the breakup... I owe you an explanation

the breakup... I owe you an explanation Modern Gents:
use code: SARAHSALVINI18
for 18% off orders over $25.

✰ Shop my presets:

My favorite lashes:
(if you use my code, you'll receive a full size lash glue in your first month?)

S O C I A L M E D I A
✰ Instagram: instagram.com/TheSarahSalvini
✰ Facebook:
✰ Pinterest: pinterest.com/TheSarahSarah
✰ Snapchat: TheSarahSalvini
✰ Twitter: twitter.com/TheSarahSalvini
✰ Spotify: LaVivaSarah

__

I do not own or claim to own any music used in this video.
all music credit goes to the rightful owners, including:
__

for business inquiries, email: thesarahsalvini@gmail.com

break up,relationship advice,ex boyfriend,breakup,heartbreak,heartbroken,boyfriend,relationship,heart broken,girlfriend,breaking up,sad,relationships,broken heart,drama,storytime,heartache,teen,story time,couples,how to,advice,divorce,chat,depression,love advice,love,relationship tips,nikki,gf,ex,emotional,self help,lonely,stress,breakup advice,ex girlfriend,help,tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments